Sunday 10 March 2013

Nail Of The Day: Mint Candy Apple

Since spring is just around the corner - well, hopefully - I decided I should start wearing more spring colored nail polishes, because I got really tired of all the dark ones. I was deciding which one I should put on my nails, and out of all of the nail polishes in my collection (well, my sisters, haha), this one seemed the prettiest to me. It's from the brand called Essie and it's their most famous pastel nail polish. It's name is Mint Candy Apple. It's really the most gorgeous and perfect Tiffany mint color you will ever find out there! + The nail polish has a really wide wand, which makes the application super easy, and doesn't streak at all.


What's your favourite spring nail polish? :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello Katia,
    have a good start, (and wellcome back).
    This colour is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Seriously maybe I'll buy it since my last mint polish became thick.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      It's great! I totally recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with mint nail polishes this year. Your look so lovely. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Res lep mint lak :) Jaz sem tudi celo pomlad obsedena z mint odtenki, imam že celo zbirko takšnih lakov, pa jih še kar kupujem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great colour and also one of my favourite colour for spring!

    ReplyDelete